Note:The powershell scripts are not mentioned anywhere in the official Technet documentation.
The powershell scripts are only mentioned on several blogposts regarding Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Login to your Exchange 2013 CAS server
- Start the Exchange Management Shell
- Navigate to your Exchange 2013 binaries location, for example:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\Bin\
- Execute the UpdateCas.ps1 Windows PowerShell script and wait a few moments.
This script will rebuild your OWA interface.
- If you haven’t executed UpdateConfigFiles.ps1 , now is a good time. Execute it.
It looks like you need to execute this Windows PowerShell script, after each cumulative update of Microsoft Exchange 2013 to keep everything working smooth.